Friday, July 31, 2009

Beautiful day

Thursday 39th July
After the pool on Wednesday I had a shower in the evening because of the chlorine on my skin and I've decided to do this every day from now on. It means I don't have to rush in the morning to get ready for 11am physio. It gets pretty busy with 4 people all wanting the bathroom and shower, and I think it's nicer to have a shower before heading to bed. The morning because of the lack of showering was nice and relaxed, and headed around to the gym as normal at 11 where I was let loose on the cable weights. Tristan showed up just as I was leaving the gym, we decided to get some subway for lunch and sit out in the sun, it was a bloody beautiful day to just sit and chat. I had a bladder scan that afternoon and I had to have a full bladder, which was a bit uncomfortable but all checked out ok(once again a routine examination). The technician talked me through what she was looking for while doing the scan which was really nice, helps to learn more about my body. Tris then headed home as he was not feeling well and I rolled around for a coffee and to read a magazine until Mum arrived in from Wagga. She had gone home for a few days and even managed a couple of nights back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment