Friday, July 17, 2009

"Man bag"

Last night I managed to get a great nights sleep, from 12mn to 6am without being woken for anything.

Mum and I then went to gym where we had some visitors, Luke and Sue Garlan which was really nice. They sat with Mum and had a chat while I did some upper body work. Sue then sat with me on the plinth while I did some stretching. She was most impressed with the size of my butt, feels I need to work on it just a little!!!
We then hung around after lunch having a chat and a laugh with Graham and his daughters as I had to self catheterize at 2.



It was then off to Chatswood Mall on the train in search of a 'man' bag as mum is now calling it. The bag is to put all my gear in rather than just sitting on/in my lap. I don't trust people having a back pack just slung off the back of the chair. It was a successful trip with the purchase of a bag and no mechanical problems with my chair. However I did forgot to take my neuropathic pain medication at 2pm, it helps knock out all the pins and needles that I get in my legs. I'm not going to forget them again, as its quite painful and it made the last part of my venture to Chatswood rather uncomfortable. It was good to get back to 7D and into bed, it was only when the girls asked me if I had taken my 2 o'clock meds that I realized why my left foot was so painful.


Stuart in front of the old original RNS hospital with the "man bag"

2 comments:

  1. Nice you look like a hippy with bg abnd beany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ordinary speling but I posted a comment. To do this I selected google accont as the profile and followed instructions

    ReplyDelete