Friday, September 25, 2009

Even better walking again!

Friday 25th September
I spent the morning stretching and warming up for my physio session after lunch. Every day I seem to get that little bit more strength in my legs. Alex met me at physio and I managed to walk from the gym out the back to the reception and back. I was going so well Teala said to do a lap of the gym and then out to the front desk again and back.




I then got onto the leg press again, My left leg was only able to manage 10kg after the massive walking session. The right though managed 10kg again which surprised me as it didn't tire out as much as the left. We then rolled around to Wez's for a coffee and another feed.
Dad picked me up about 4pm and I went home for tea again. It is nice to sit around the table, not on your bed eating off the over bed table. Plus the company is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Great to see your wonderful progress. It must be so good to be at home. Keep up the wonderful progress. We all love reading what you are all up to. Emma now in Camperdown in a unit with another student on work placement. Saw them yesterday and all going well. She is tired from the long and late hours she is working.
    Take care and love to all. The Powell's

    ReplyDelete