Saturday, September 12, 2009

Win for the Northern Jets U17's

Saturday 12th September.
Woke up at around 8ish in the Calvary Hilton, a beautiful sunny morning. I got ready to head to Maher oval to watch my cousin Tom play for the Northern Jets U17's in the Farrar Football Netball League grand final. They played really well against Temora who on paper were the team to win. The final score was 90ish to 40ish short term memory is not the best due to drugs.It was good to catch up with family and friends from Ardlethan too.
Mum and I checked out some car yards on the way back to hospital. I will probably need to change over to an automatic, with maybe even some hand controls. Will wait and see how my driving course at Moorong rehab goes.
I then chilled at the hospital watching some movies whilst I waited for Tim to pick me up and take me to Alex's place for her 21st. I got to meet up with some old friends and made some new ones. I had a awesome time. It was my first real night out in wagga. I slept well that night.
Stu

Stuart had some skin off his right hand and elbow this morning. Had his first stack in Wagga Wagga last night, trying to get in the back door at Alex's. Guess there will be more to come, no real damage just pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment