Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday 14th September
Headed to physio, Monday mornings are not my friend as for everyone I assume, It's hard to get out of bed. I'll need to work on my time management, as after the slow start I was running late for physio. I managed to do a sit-to-stand at 55cm, this is my best yet and around normal seat height. So look out seats my bottom is coming... Dad caught me at physio for the first time in Wagga Wagga.It was good for him to see my progress in the flesh. Did some kneeling today as well, boy was that hard.

Dad and I then headed to the courtyard in the hospital grounds to have a coffee before he headed to work. Alex then picked me up from the hospital and we headed into town to do some shopping. Managed to also get some washing done and helped clean up the house after the party on Saturday night. She cooked me a nice green curry for dinner, most definitely better than hospital tucker after 14 weeks!
Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment