Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Weekend in Wagga Wagga

Sunday 1st November
Home for pancakes with the family and cousins. Was still feeling a bit of colour and only managed 3 pancakes. And then retired to the couch again for some more sleep, just felt out of sorts. Did nothing much for the rest of the morning and were off to the airport by 12.30 for my flight back. Good flight, entertaining cabbie for my ride back to Moorong. Had my tea, chatted to the folks and hit the hay.....ready for another week of rehab.



Saturday 31st October
Not feeling so flash today, tummy a bit upset and some diarrhoea. Not much fun when you cannot just jump onto the toilet and I still do not have full control of my bowels. Had a couple of little accidents.
Dad collected me from town and after a little lunch I crashed for about 3 hours, have not slept like that of an afternoon for ages. Helped Dad look at the air conditioner pump, might need some outside help to fix the bearings I think.
Uncle Andrew, Leanne and the girls came for tea, was good to see them. Dad and I then went into town, called into Calvary to collect some things and say hello to the girls. They thought it was great to see me walking with the crutches. Linda thinks I should be eating more musk sticks!!! Might put on some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment