Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wednesday 11th November

I had a really early physio session with Steph as Vivian was doing a course today. We did one lap around the complex first, then decided to jump onto the tilt table. I got up to 40 degrees doing single leg presses on my weak leg which was hard to do but felt really good after I finished. We then hit the FES up and zapped my legs. I then went out the back and did some work on my RC car. I managed to break a few things again and it was a nice morning to just sit on the balcony and tinker with it. I then had a quick meeting with the social worker for a chat about heading home and sorting out the few things that I'll need.

I had my last hit of tennis too today which was a bit sad. I will be here for next week but I'm not sure if I'll be here for the tennis as I have a test on Wednesday. It's still been fun to have a hit and kept me occupied too.

My cousin Emma Powell then came at around 7 and we headed off to a really nice Thai restaurant just down the road. Emma had never been to Thai before so it was an experience for her. It was that good I think I will try to get there again before I leave next week.

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment