Monday, November 16, 2009

My Last Weekend Leave.

Sunday 15th November

Pancakes on the back verandah with Helen T and Mum after their nights work.
Did a bit more sorting of my stuff with Dad.....Amy can get into her cupboard now. No room for the bed yet though.

Jess and Maggie took me to the airport, my last return flight.

Saturday 14th November

Another hot day predicted so Dad and I went into town early. Got a padded toilet seat and another child safe lock and hinges to make another entry into the pool yard so that I can avoid the awkward steps at the existing gate.
Spent the afternoon going through some of the boxes that Dad and Tristan packed when they cleared our flat. We were able to consolidate, and reduce the number of boxes.



BBQ tea at Ryan's, was just so good to see some of the guys from work. It will be great when I start back at work not to long now.


Friday 13th November.

3.30 flight, caught a cab as usual but he took me the long way again, I now have been 4 different ways to get to the airport. It was a good flight, played dodge the clouds for a while but we got there. Fun night at home with the folks, Jess and Maggie and some friends.

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment