Thursday, November 26, 2009

Drove myself to physio

Thursday the 26th November

Drove myself to the physio this morning. Had a good session and nice to get there myself. My legs were a bit inclined to spasm today. Amy came along for the ride to check on my progress.





Quiet afternoon watching the cricket. Nandi and Pa were in town and called around for tea. They think I am a bit thin....Pa reckons I might have worms!!! We had a lovely evening, had our first meal inside as it was rather wet and wild. Pa was most impressed with the old Henry ford. Just good to have something that goes and that I am allowed to drive.
Had a call from Work Options, Wagga Wagga who are going to be helping me with my return to work. We are going to have a meeting early next week.
Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment