Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday knee pains

Monday 27th October
Early session with physio, did some more laps outside of the hospital. It's been rather cold here and the cartlige tear in my right knee has really got worse, limiting how much I can walk.
I had OT after lunch, Trish is trying to find things to test me. It's not going very well, we headed down a steep hill where I practiced getting the chair in and out of the car. It was easy!!! Hopefully the driving lessons will come through and I can get them knocked over soon.
The afternoon was spent doing some stretching and then I headed around to Client Ed. It's a learning program for spinal patients to learn how their body works. I did get some interesting and useful information from it. It will run for a few weeks and then it will be all over. Had some left over Thai for dinner, looked a bit better than the slosh I got from the kitchen.

Here is a picture of my new cushion




Weekend 25th/26th October
Saturday Tristan and Meaghan came around after lunch and we had a hit of tennis, I got another tennis chair for Tristan to see how he would go. Its a lot harder than you think. The three of us then headed to Kissings point and watched some boats sail past, it was beautiful day to just lie on the grass.





Sunday I headed around to Tristan and Meaghan's place. Caught a cab from here which didn't cost that much at all. It was pouring down rain so we sat around playing UNO and watched a bit of TV. I caught a cab home so about 6 and ordered some Thai for dinner. Had an early night as I have physio at 9 every day this week.

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment