Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleepy Monday.

Monday 19th October
The only thing I had planned for today was a physio session in the morning. I didn't sleep to well the previous night, rather sad about loosing a good friend and tired from traveling back to Sydney. Because of this my walking was hindered in the morning with Viv, having to stop a few times due to the spasms. But I still made a lap of the round-a-bout.
As it was my birthday Rob, Ryan and I decided to head to Rhodes for lunch and get out of the hospital for the morning. I had eyes on a remote control car, a little present for myself in a way. And the other boys just wanted to get out of there too. We piled into a cab and headed off. Ryan and Rob in the back of the Hiace, me in the front seat. We got there and found a car that I wanted, also Rob wanted a Bluetooth handsfree as he is a quad and has limited use of his hands. We eventually found a phone shop that actually wanted to help us and let him try a few with his phone. Hard to find good help sometimes... We rolled upstairs and found an Aportos for lunch. Then back to the hospital and played with my new toy, I have to get some batteries and a few other little pieces before she can run, but if I wait for the right stuff it should be good for speeds up to 100Km/H.



Rob, Alison, Paul and I then headed up to the Ex Servicemans club up the hill for a few birthday drinks after dinner. Once again it was nice to get out of the hospital and relax. It has a really nice view over Western Sydney, out to the mountains then across over the Olympic park and right over to the airport. I'll be heading back here again sometime soon.

Stu

Happy Birthday from all of us at home mate, we will see you tomorrow and have a big cake when you get home next. xxxooo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stuart! Great to see you are out and about. Emma's living in Camperdown but has little time off with the internship and the paid job. Take care. Love the Powell's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had no idea it was your birthday Stuart so belated best wishes from all of the Maddisons. May all of your hopes turn to wishes and may all of your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete