Sunday, October 11, 2009

Physio Friday

Friday 9th October
Had my earliest start today for physio around 10, which gives me ample chance to do more in the afternoon. Steph got me to do some sit to stands before we did a few laps of the physio. I managed 90 meters today which was not to shabby took 11 minutes though. The spasms are getting better each day as well. Hopefully they will drop even more as I get more movement in my legs. I then went and had lunch in the dinning room with everyone else and it was back to the gym after. I did some stretching and then attacked the weight machine for the afternoon. On a Friday arvo they do a stretch class, and to get people to go they give the patients lollipops, I was a bit annoyed because I go and stretch outside of the class and don't get lollipops. I had a good feed and slept really well after the day in the gym, looking forward to doing more on Monday.

I managed to meet a person today too who has climbed the 3 sisters dragging his wheelchair up there with him. It was good to hear of someone else's achievements, makes me want to go and do it myself. I have to so 1000 chin ups in one do to be able to tackle it...
Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment