Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another lazy Sunday

Not much planned for today, once up I headed downstairs for a coffee and to read a magazine in the sun. Olive and her two son's(who were down for the day) were outside as well so I rolled over to say hello and talked with them for a while. Brad Price(Rex workmate) was up visiting Lisa's brother Steve, caught up with me and we chatted about nothing much really for an hour or so. I then went back to 7D to get my lunch, what a disappointment. Two pieces of roast beef and a dash of gravy was all I got, I give up on the food here. Really starting to miss cooking for myself and of course meals from home.
Tristan called in after work and we headed outside for a coffee whilst we waited for the footy to come up on TV. It didn't feel like winter here at all today, I was in shorts and a T-shirt all day. Dad came back from Port Macquarie late this afternoon, his kids had raced well over the weekend, we had a chat for a while. I'm looking forward to doing some standing for him tomorrow. Everyday I stand I feel stronger after it. Hopefully I can get on crutches in a few weeks.

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment