Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hump'day-you roll up to Wednesday and roll to the weekend

Shower and then the usual start to my day. Off to physio at 11, I started with an ergo session. Was able to peddle for 15 minutes all Stuart power, no machine assistance. Then moved onto the plinth and did some gravity free stuff with the springs and managed to do a cycling action with my sleepy right leg. I finished off with a few minutes weight bearing on the parallel bars. I was ready for lunch by the end.
Spent sometime after lunch up on the top floor of the carpark taking photos of the construction site behind the RNS Private. Am really having some fun this zoom lens.
Went back to physio for the arvo session and had a good workout on the weights machine working my upper body.
Caught up with Catherine after physio and got my paperwork for the RTA sorted. May head back there tomorrow.
Stu

1 comment:

  1. Emma most impressed with your standing. Both Gary and myself got phone calls. Keep up the great work. Come up for a visit when you feel like it. Love to see you.

    ReplyDelete