Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rest day in the pool

Tuesday 4th August
Today was a full packed day, up early for OT at 10:00 with Dave and another patient Rob. Had a go at the gutters again and we checked out a flight of stairs we might try and tackle next week.
At about 10:45 Ryan sent me a message saying Phil South the Maintenance Supervisor in the hangar back in Wagga Wagga had past away suddenly this morning, my thoughts go out to his wife and two boys.
During my OT session my back seemed to be really stiff and sore, so when I arrived at physio Alex spent most of the session trying to rub out the stiff spots in my spine. I was then told that myself and three other patients were heading to the pool for the afternoon. It was one of the best things I could have done, I just floated at the edge of the pool with my head on the rail and my legs just floating. I think I may have even fallen asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment