Friday, August 28, 2009

Walking frame man.

First go using new AFOs in the parallel bars.
(AFO'S are a type of ankle support that help keep my ankles in a better position to enable me to walk).






This is the first time I've managed to walk free of the parallel bars, I'm able to blance for a few seconds too, when I lean back onto my heals the AFO's help me to lock my knees. It was a bloody g...



How exciting is this....tis just terrific, almost unbelievable. Looking forward to seeing Stuart tomorrow in Canberra. The Humans all together for a night.
Cheers Janet

4 comments:

  1. Wow! We can only imagine what this huge accomplishment means to you and the joy it brings. A just reward Stu for a herculian effort. Well done and may your recovery continue stride after stride!!!!
    THE MADDISONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaz and i just watched this enormous effort and are truley in awe!!!!! Well done Stu xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an achievement. Onward and upward!! Even better than Emma saw.
    Love the Powells

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stu, this is amazing! congrats! you are doing so well. xx

    ReplyDelete