Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two down one to go.

I had a slow start to today, I didn't sleep too well last night so I was a bit slow too wake up in the morning. I headed around to physio where it was really quiet and Damien got me to do some stretching on my back and abs, they were sore after standing on the parallel bars yesterday. I had my first fall in gym today. I was sitting on the edge of the plinth and someone hoped on it and made it wobble a bit and I was off. I was able to catch myself as I fell and almost rolled as I hit the ground. Damien reckons it was pretty elegant. Nothing broken or hurt, just a good lesson...do not to sit on the very edge of things.
I rolled back to 7D and packed my stuff for the trip home. Got my catheter, bowel care equipment and medications ready for my first sleepover. Mum has the shower chair and commode ready for me at home. Early night, am leaving the hospital at 6.30 to catch the 8.30 Rex flight to Wagga Wagga.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with the trip home Stu. Hope all goes well and you enjoy the flight.

    ReplyDelete