Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grand Slam Wii

Routine start to my day and then off to physio at 11. Had a great time playing grand slam tennis on the Wii, in my chair of course. I beat Jane (physio), yippee. My cousin Emma found me in the gym and I was able to stand and show her just how tall I am. She was most impressed.
I wandered up to the top of the carpark after lunch for another photography session. Got some great shots of the planes and the construction site. Interesting to zoom in on the workmen, sort of candid shots. Will dump some on the blog when get some more internet time.
The afternoon physio session started with another game of tennis, this time against Alex (physio), I won this game as well. The Wii is great for my core strength. I then transferred to the plinth for some stretching and even managed a few plinth to plinth transfers. Finished off shooting some hoops with Chris a new patient.
As you can see another productive day at the office.

Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment