Friday, August 14, 2009

Foggy Thursday

Thursday 13th August

The steps between the kitchen dining and bathroom made getting around interesting. I made quite a few trips out one door into the courtyard and back through the kitchen or near Mum's bedroom. I managed and it was great to sleep in a BIG bed, I had a a really good sleep. We also went OK in the morning with the chair that the folks had hired for my bowel care. Did not try the shower though, just to hard basket had a good wash at the sink, tis the pom coming out in me eh Dad. Muscles seemed sad to see me go, had his tail between his legs.
It was foggy in Wagga Thursday morning, well all day . Our 1:30 flight did not leave until 6:00. We had a good flight, left a few things on the plane though. Lucky I have a few contacts in the industry. My Ipod will be in Wagga for Mum to collect when she comes up next week. We caught a cab back to RNS and I was tucked up in bed by 8:30, all in all a great couple of days. Cannot wait to do it again.

Photos from family dinner-Wednesday the 12th August














1 comment: